11.9.08

~Free Range & Fall Fabric~

I am so in love with this top from freerangebaby.etsy.com ...yet another fabulous children's designer from New Zealand!

I'm going fabric shopping tomorrow for the new Devon Rose fall collection! I've already purchased a beautiful floral print cotton organza from this crazy little "curiosities" shop my husband and I stumbled upon the other day. It was an amazing collection of antique furniture, clothing, housewares, and fabric mixed with voodoo masks, quack antique doctor's instruments and what looked like a chair from an insane asylum for little kids. Anyways, I'm definitely going back for more! Be sure to check out my fall collection which will start posting around the 27th of this month :)

2 comments:

  1. I had just been admiring your wears on etsy and thought I would pop over to check out your blog. I got a surprise to see my little tee up, thanks for your sweet comments.

    love your clothes, your so lucky to have such a stunning little model too.

    look forward to seeing your new range.

    xox
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much! I'm bummed that I did'nt buy that top soon enough:)
    will you be making anymore? I love your stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete