10.5.08

~ Plant my Biz Cards ~



I'm super excited about my new biz cards (another great result from an alchemy request on Etsy) It started with an interest in having my cross stitch "Devon Rose" logo printed on recycled paper (in an effort to get the word out on my new baby and child clothing line) but what I found was much more fun!
Recycled Ideas is a great boutique to find wonderful "green gifts" They make plantable paper, card boxes and bookmarks from recycled junk mail, cereal boxes, newspaper and magazines. You can view these papers embedded with wildflower seeds by clicking the link below:
My biz cards will come with complete instructions on the reverse for planting (a great project for parents to do with their little ones!) You can see how Recycled Ideas has successfully germinated these papers at her blog:


No comments:

Post a Comment