29.6.08

~ A Few Of My Favorite Things ~



Everyday, Devon and I take walks thru the neighborhood. It's always a relaxing and beautiful time for us. We love to look at all the cute little cottages, trees and flowers. It's as close to nature as we can get everyday.

And as it gets closer and closer to the time when we will be leaving Los Angeles behind, I want to be able to fully appreciate some of it's better qualities. Isaac and I have never really been big fans of L.A. but we want to be able to think back to our time in Southern California with fond memories.

So I decided that from today until the day that we leave , I will make it my mission to find at least one thing a day (about LA) that makes us smile and capture it to share with Devon when we remember back to the time and the place where she was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment