10.8.09

Happy happy, joy joy!

those eyes...
that mouth...
this smile...
my morning cup of coffee...
Street tuff/sexy women's sportswear...
sweet, feminine little girls fashion...
Yes, I got tagged by ByRheea to list 6 things that bring me joy:) Here's the rules to this game:
Link back to the person who tagged you. List six little things that make you happy.Tag six bloggers and let them know they’re “it”. Ahhh, yes... I know it's a chain blog thingy...but doesn't it make you happy to see what brings others joy?
Here's my list of happy bloggers:

4 comments:

  1. six things that bring me joy?! i have so many.....i need to edit and will post tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet girl! How are you? I was just reading your blog yesterday and didn't even see my blog! :)
    I will work on this...so hard to narrow down! Thank you for tagging me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos! I will do mine today. This is one tag I don't mind doing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these photos! Those eyes melt my heart. And that smile.. hee hee. Yes, I'm sure dogs smile too!

    Rheea

    ReplyDelete