23.2.10

Headband for Molly

When I bought this cute crochet daisy trim, I thought it would make some great little headbands. But then it ended up getting draped across our curtain rod. It made such a pretty garland, that I'd forgotten about the headbands until I ran across a posting in the Etsy forums the other day. It was in regards to a little girl named Molly, who was diagnosed with cancer during her 2 year old "well child" examination. The posting was from a friend looking for headbands for little Molly "since she would be losing all of her hair soon." She sent me this link so I could find out more on Molly's story. My heart goes out to her and her family. I hope this little headband makes her smile:)

1 comment:

  1. Firstly, how shocking to have that come out of a well child examination - truly a parent's worst nightmare.

    Secondly, so sweet of you to make that headband, it's beautiful! Devon, of course, takes the cuteness to another level; those lips of hers are just perfect!

    How lovely of you xx

    ReplyDelete