21.12.10

*Joy*

page_73_74Well, I had a rash of Christmas orders (right at the end of my cut off date) so our blog has been neglected, but I did ship off the last set yesterday so, YAY! Now I'm finally making Christmas presents and a Holiday dress for Devon...hurry...hurryhurry!

By end of January, our little shop will be stocked with early Spring items! Our Etsy will be focused on knit seperates with ocassional wovens (dresses and blouses) in VERY limited fabrications (we're talkin' 3 to 4 pieces only....ever! I'm excited to say that DevonRose will also be available very shortly at babybird
and as I'm switching into a new Spring collection for Sweet William, I was so happy to find our corduroy vintage print, "Peter Rabbit" dress in the new issue of the beautiful PapierMache magazine!

1 comment:

  1. Now take a breather,,and relax for at least a day,,,cant wait to see Devon's holiday dress..I am sure she will be a little doll in it..cant wait to see the new line..Merry Christmas..

    ReplyDelete