24.11.13

Spring 2014

fabric

 Devon Rose's Etsy is currently on vacation mode while I'm designing our new Spring line-up, the
 first new collection since 2010! So it's good to be back in the "kids" saddle again and as the line
 matures while Devon matures, I'm feeling lots of bright bold color in luxurious fabrics: silk
 taffeta's for special occasion dresses, wool felted cropped jackets and chunky sweaters for colder
 days, and pure cotton french terry's and uber soft waffle knits for layering pieces. This range will
 be designed San Francisco weather specific as it will be sold only in San Francisco, since the
 fabrics I'm using are rare designer end cuts and once they are gone...that's it)

kids inspiration2 (2)

 Inspiration: a co-worker went to (I want to say Belgium) and brought back this amazing
 magazine featuring graduate student work. These "alien" kids are the most amazing things I've
 ever seen in the children's wear world.

No comments:

Post a Comment