1.5.10

New item and problem solved

Here's a new little legging that's in shop now. This fabric was sent from my supplier as a happy bonus and makes for adorable leggings, reminds me of fruit striped gum. Devon always wears the first sample in our shoots together and this one is a little on the large side, so the pattern has been adjusted as needed.
Well, even though I said I'd have our Women's wear Etsy back up by now, it's not. Like I mentioned before, the clothes are shot on me out of convenience, but I've just not been happy with it so far. I want different, raw backdrops and a new model. Isaac's been so good about putting up with my total lack of modeling skills by completely directing me while we shoot. Obviously, Devon is a natural. She cracks me up by pulling looks like this whenever she sees me whip out the camera (whereas I've always been way too "aware" of myself in front of the camera) Luckily, one of my best and oldest friends is writer/stylist/photographer Walter Cessna. So, I'm sending him our new OOAK women's wear pieces to shoot in NY! I'll be posting some of his beautiful work on here very soon.

3 comments:

  1. oh i am loving the stripey leggings... they do totally remind me of fruit stripe gum. so fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fruit stripe fabric! And I think you make a gorgeous model. I never once got the impression that you looked awkward or anything less than drop-dead gorgeous. BUT if you don't feel comfortable with it, it's good that you're working something else out. I can't wait to see what kind of amazing photos you'll come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya! Thanks for the comment! I use french barrettes, and I'm not quite sure how that might hold up in her hair actually. I've seen a few tutorials on using ribbon alligator clips for fine hair and toddlers, I might give it a try. Anything for Miss Devon! :D Just lemme know what color you're interested in and I'll figure something out for her. ♥

    ReplyDelete