24.2.11

School Days

school 4

school 3

school 2

school 1

school 6

school 5

school 9

school 7

school 8
Devon's first day of school was beautiful. I wish I could have gone to a school like this (my school was like a box) this place is total eye candy.... everywhere! It's like straight out of a fairytale, they even have miniature ponies. So, I'm happy to report that neither of us cried and she made friends right away. By day two she was like a pro, a quick kiss goodbye for Mom and Dad and she's out the door.There's definitely things that I remember from the age of three, so I'm hoping she remembers this place:)

4 comments:

  1. I am so jealous,,,I want to go to that school...Glad to hear everything went beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. this place looks amazing!!!
    Annie has those umbrella leggings on today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! What school is this?

    ReplyDelete