13.4.09

Devon's Easter



This year we celebrated Easter at my sister's house out in the country. In true Texas weather fashion it was rainy and cold in the morning, but by the afternoon, it was sunny and beautiful. Devon was more interested in picking up rocks from the gravel driveway and saying "hello" to the deer hounds, then finding Easter eggs! My mom made Devon the cute, knitted peanut bunny shown above. For now, he sits safe on my desk top until Devon gets a little bit older (since Devon already bit the ear off the other Easter bunny she got... and no...it was not an edible one) It was a good day, and so nice to spend it with family. I really wish I could have posted more family pictures, but unfortunately my photography skills were lacking yesterday:(

No comments:

Post a Comment