18.6.09

Small and Smaller

I'm super excited about this new and brilliantly fresh, children's on-line-zine, especially since Devon Rose will be featured in one of their beautiful editorials for Fall! I was contacted by the co-editor of the magazine who also designs one of my favorite children's clothing lines, Baby Bean Vintage Daywear.
Christine is also opening a shop in Dallas called "Little Bean" which will feature her own collections and pieces from other independent designers whom she admires, so I was thrilled when she asked to carry our line. You can read more about Christine's shop via her blog, Smaller. I love this blog, BTW... beautiful pics, great DIY projects, and filled with inspiration.
Speaking of blogs, our women's line received some blog love today!

No comments:

Post a Comment