20.5.09

Milk

...just got the new issue of Milk Magazine, which I'm convinced is the cutest children's fashion mag...ever. It's French but comes with English texts....
LOVE this little French girl who has the cutest "bratty" look...the detailing (and color) in this children's frock is amazing...LOVE the origami triangles at the hem!
normally, I'm not a fan of giant bows, but this one works so well (since it's a muted pallette) and the model is adorable...
I REALLY want to make Devon a playhouse bunkbed! I would have gone nuts for this room as a little girl:)

3 comments:

  1. Aww..I would have gone crazy with this little pink room as well! The striped children's frock looks so retro. Cute!

    Rheea

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE! How do you get it with English texts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks!every issue comes with English texts at the back :)

    ReplyDelete