28.7.09

Changes

It's been difficult to keep up with the blog lately, so I apologise for that. I've recently started freelancing for a children's company, and right now the deadline is fast and furious. Also, I'm excited to say that Devon Rose will be selling Fall items to Sweet William in Williamsburg Brooklyn. It's a beautiful boutique (and Bronagh offers an amazing selection) so we are every honored to have been asked to be carried there as well. I cannot offer the pieces that I make for brick and mortar shoppes on my Etsy, but I will make sure to photograph them for the blog (that way if you're in the NY area, you know where to go:) These orders and freelance work will be taking up all my time for the next few weeks, so my Etsy's have been a little neglected. I'm going to be putting them in vacation mode soon, and then reopening with all new Fall pieces for late August/early September. Devon Rose will be offering a greater size range as well! I have two new, blue-eyed beauties to model with Devon (they are size 7Y)

2 comments:

  1. That's great news, congrats Emily! I'm sure your clothes will be selling fast and furious too!

    Rheea

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww! thanks so much, Rheea! You are the sweetest:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete