25.3.10

For Mom and Dad

My parents were always really into flowers, and it was a family tradition that every year (when all the Spring blossoms came out) they would gather us up for a photo shoot in the bluebonnet fields. Now I live right around the corner from this gorgeous view, which I noticed (after all that rain) had sprouted blankets upon blankets of bluebonnets! I just had to get some shots in there for Mom and Dad...so thankful I was able to shoot Devon with them, before they all disappeared.

5 comments:

  1. these are great. i love every year when these blooms. we live right below those mountains in the back and we have them all around us

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely. :) The first two are my favorite ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photos and blog. I'm going to follow!

    www.barefootbysea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are breathtaking.. My favorite color too! We don't get beautiful landscapes like these here in Singapore (sadly), so thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete