16.3.09

~ Isn't it Funny? ~

...a sneak peek at one of my outfits for Gen Art styles 2009...
Isn't it funny, that the time I actually stick to my schedule (a big feat for a horrible procrastinator such as myself) and get my pieces ready and shot for my Gen Art Styles 2009 submission, they extend the deadline to March 24th! So, I will have to post my submissions here on the new date (instead of March 17th) Meanwhile, I do feel like this weight's been lifted off of me. It's another project completed, and now I can focus on getting Devon Rose stocked for Spring. We will be opening our new Etsy boutique, Payne (women's ready to wear) on March 24th as well.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so excited. I can't wait to see your womans wear. BRING IT ON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! awesome! I hope I don't disappoint:)

    ReplyDelete